Cleaning rod TG for rifle type, KM HEAD 1950TG cleaning rod to clean the barrel will assembles by screwing of 4 pieces of aluminum rods with a length of 200 mm (maximum length cleaning rod may be about 80 cm). Supplied with cleaning fluid and a set of cleaning rings. Only clean and tained barrel will guarantee optimum shooting accuracy. The bonus is that this foldable set fits into any backpack or vest so you can use it at any time during game for clean barrel from ja mmed or damaged BBs.
1) Screw the cleaning rod to the required length and fit the cleaning head with cleaning ring.
2) Soak the cleaning ring into cleaning liquid and pull through the barrel several times.
3) Leave the barrel to dry for a few minutes (about 3-5 min.).
4) Dip a new cleaning ring in the cleaning liquid and again several times pull through the barrel.
5) Leave the barrel a few minutes (about 5 - 10min.) dry.
6) Again, replace a new cleaning ring and pull through the barrel several times for polishing.