ASCU Gen.3+ for the gearbox. 3, Airsoft Syst.ASCU (Airsoft Smart Control Unit) Switch Kit generation 3+ is a modern electronic device, which completely replaces the standard and outdated trigger contacts of AEG guns with gearbox version 3 (series AK and G36). In this latest generation has connect sensing portion with control unit into the one unit and was additionally improved the overall software. With these and other changes are classic AEG guns with electronics ASCU a little closer to more known and much more expensive Systema PTW.
Possible settings of shooting mode:
1) provided - individually - three round Burst and then full auto
2) provided - individually - full auto (normal mode type of weapons G36)
3) provided - individually - three round Burst
4) provided - only semi (for both switch positions)
5) Mode for AK: Against - three round Burst and then full auto - individually
6) Mode for AK: Against - full auto - individually (co mmon mode weapons AK)
7) Mode for AK: provided - individually - three round Burst
• Detection of empty magazines in case connection ASHU (depending on the type of weapon).
• Detection of mechanical failure in the gearbox.
• Always complete the entire cycle of rotation of the gears.
• Extends the life of spring.
• Faster response after pressing the shutter.
• more realistic move of trigger.
• Increasing the rate of fire.
• Protection against excessive low discharge of the battery.
• Compatible with Li-Pol, Li-Fe, NiMH and NiCd (7.2 - 12V).
• Detection lower limit of discharge Li-Pol battery.
• In case of torque motor is not needed anti-reversal latch.
• Easy to install.
• Programming individual modes using the trigger.