ASCU Gen.4 for gearbox v. 2, Airsoft Syst.ASCU (Airsoft Smart Control Unit) switch set of latest gen.4 is modern electric unit, which completely replaces standard and outdated switching contact for AEG guns. In this latest generation was upgraded software and hardware. Thanks to these and other changes are standard AEG guns with ASCU unit are little closer to more known and much more expensive system PTW.
Possible settings of shooting mode:
1) Semi + Burst (three shots) and then full auto
2) Semi + full auto
3) Semi + Burst (three shots)
4) Semi only
• Detection empty magazines when is ASHU connected.
• Detection of mechanical failure in the gearbox.
• Always complete the entire cycle of rotation of the gears.
• Extends the life of spring.
• Faster response when you press the trigger.
• More realistic movement of trigger.
• Increased rate of fire.
• Protection against excessive low discharge of the battery.
• Compatible with Li-Pol, Li-Fe, NiMH and NiCd (7.2 - 12V).
• Detection lower limit of discharge Li-Pol battery.
• In case of torque motor is not needed anti-reversal latch.
• Programming individual modes using the trigger.
Generation 4 offers these mainly different:
• New tranzistors with 16x smaller resistance (all is faster).
• Better protection against short circuit.
• Easier instalation of whole device.
• New reinforced switch for trigger.
• New software with simpler user programing.
• Outer box for better protection from polymer.
• It fits to standard and reinforced gearboxes.