ASCU Gen.2 for gearbox v. 2, rear wire, Airsoft Syst.ASCU (Airsoft Systems Control Unit) switch kit generation 2 is a modern electronic device that completely replaces a standard and outdated trigger contacts of AEG weapons. The sensing part acquires information about pressing trigger and function of cut-off lever. Via data cable passes the information to the control unit, through which the weapon is managed and protected. In case of well chosen parts can be used on strong springs and high-power batteries.
Possible settings of shooting mode:
1) Semi + Burst (three shots) and then full auto
2) semi + full auto
3) semi + Burst (three shots)
4 ) only semi
• Detection empty magazines when is ASHU connected.
• Detection of mechanical failure in the gearbox.
• Always complete the entire cycle of rotation of the gears.
• Extends the life of spring.
• Faster response when you press the trigger.
• more realistic movement of trigger.
• Increase rate of fire.
• Protection against excessive low discharge of the battery.
• Compatible with Li-Pol, Li-Fe, NiMH and NiCd (7.2 - 12V).
• Detection lower limit of discharge Li-Pol battery.
• In case of torque motor is not needed anti-reversal latch.
• Easy to install.
• Programming individual modes using the trigger.